The Grit Premium Guide to Chickens Set includes over 200 pages of practical information about chickens for everyday use!
With this set, you receive:
- Grit Premium Guide to Chickens
- Grit Premium Guide to Chickens, 2nd Edition
Here are a few of the articles that you will enjoy from these premium publications:
- When Will My Chickens Lay Eggs? – What you need to know to maximize your hens’ output and improve the nutrition of their eggs.
- Best Chicken Breeds for Backyard Flocks – Our latest survey results can help you choose the best chickens for eggs, meat, temperament, and more.
- What to Consider Before Building a Coop – You’ll need to ask yourself a few questions before purchasing a flock of chickens; where the coop will be located is just the start.
- Treating and Preventing Lice on Chickens – Learn how to identify the presence of lice to avoid an infestation in your chicken flock.
- Chickens in the Garden – You can “recoop” much of the expense of raising chickens by putting their manure to work in your garden and enlisting your birds for organic pest control.
- Wintering Chickens – Fowl weather lies ahead; follow a few easy steps, and your flock won’t be vulnerable.
- Hot Weather, Cool Chickens – Tips from a Texas poultry owner on how to keep the flock comfortable in the sweltering heat.