Everything needed to process birds at home! Just supply a stock pot for scalding. Recommended for folks with just a few birds to process in the backyard.
• Medium killing cone, 12 inches in length, 9.5 inches wide
• Poultry sticker knife, 7 inches long (blade length: 3 inches)
• Plastic shackle, 26 inches long, 6 inches wide
• Cones restrain birds during processing. Rolled edges for safety. Galvanized steel. Easy cleanup.
• Sticker knife for cutting the jugular. Carbon steel quickly takes an edge. White plastic handle.
• Shackle holds the bird during scalding and above the worktable for better hygiene during evisceration.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.