What do you get? This is more than just seeds. This is a superfood sprouting garden! Eat as microgreens or allow plants to grow to full maturity for bountiful nutrition!
- Long Island Brussels Sprouts (approx 200)
- Cherry Belle Radish (approx 200)
- Coriander (approx 100)
- Alfalfa (approx 300)
- Dwarf Siberian Kale (approx 200)
- Southern Giant Mustard Greens (approx 200)
- Southern Collards (approx 200)
- Bloomsdale Spinach (approx 100)
- Arugula (approx 300)
- Golden Acre Cabbage approx 200)
- Waltham Broccoli (approx 200)
Microgreens are up to 10 times more nutritious than fully grown vegetables making this an essential addition to any diet!
Harvest in as little as ten days!
NOTE: These seeds come packaged as shown, shipped in re-closable Mylar for immediate use, or suitable for long-term storage.
Planting instructions and a seed-saving guide are included!
That's 11 amazing varieties that are specifically chosen to grow for a Microgreen Harvest!
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Only available for shipment to the continental United States.