Mother Earth News covered a lot in 2020, and inside The Best of Mother Earth News 2020 special issue, you’ll get the best of that content! From articles on starting a small business and selling your homestead products to learning how to build a solar-powered generator and efficiently heat your home, this issue will help you dream up new and exciting projects for the year to come!
With over 50 articles packed into the 176 pages, you’ll never run out of new projects and ideas! Whether it’s learning how to prepare your garden for different weather patterns, constructing a secure storm shelter on your land, or making your own yogurt at home, you can find it all and more in this issue!
Other articles include:
- Security and Monitoring Systems for the Homestead – Many modern devices will track temperature and movement around your home.
- Boost Biodiversity with Regenerative Agriculture – Produce healthy food and manage pests by focusing on soil health and promoting biodiversity.
- Hill Farm’s High Tunnels – Shelters offer protection to the farm’s “vintage vegetables,” defending them from record rainfalls and bitter winds.
- Rig Up a Rainwater Catchment System – Profit from rainy days with a system that’ll collect and store your rainwater for future use.
- Rosé Beers for Summer Sippin’ – Whether your taste buds delight over wine or desire a beer, rosés offer the best of both worlds.
- And more!