We have created the Ultimate Fermentation Set by combining one of the best step-by-step fermenting guides and cookbooks on the market with a top-of-the-line multi-purpose fermenter. An abundance of recipes and the functionality of the multi-purpose fermenter make this set suitable for any lifestyle. And with so much to offer, this set is the perfect introduction to the world of fermentation and a fantastic addition to the kitchen of any seasoned fermenter.
This set includes:
Miso, Tempeh, Natto & Other Tasty Ferments: A Step-by-Step Guide to Fermenting Grains and Beans
Best-selling fermentation authors Kirsten and Christopher Shockey explore a new realm of probiotic superfoods with Miso, Tempeh, Natto, & Other Tasty Ferments. This in-depth handbook offers accessible, step-by-step techniques for fermenting beans and grains in the home kitchen. The Shockeys expand beyond the basic components of traditionally Asian protein-rich ferments to include not only soybeans and wheat but also chickpeas, black-eyed peas, lentils, barley, sorghum, millet, quinoa, and oats. Their ferments feature creative combinations such as ancient grains tempeh, hazelnut-cocoa nib tempeh, millet koji, sea island red pea miso, and heirloom cranberry bean miso. Once the ferments are mastered, there are more than 50 additional recipes for using them in condiments, dishes, and desserts.
BLACK GARLIC MULTI-PURPOSE FERMENTER
Now you can make black garlic and other ferments, like yogurt, kimchi, fruit wine, and vinegar, right in your own home with the Black Garlic Multi-Purpose Fermenter. It can also be used to disinfect non-plastic household items!
This multi-purpose fermenter features:
- Fully Automatic Intelligence: Fully automatic operation and easy to set up. Simply select fermentation time: 6-12 days (144- 288 hours).
- Power-off memory function: If the power is suddenly cut off during the fermentation, it will automatically enter the fermentation process as long as electricity is restored.
- Removable Stainless Steel inner pot: The inner pot liner helps to keep the temperature uniform and is easy to use and remove for cleaning. The door buckle ensures secure closure.
- Stainless Steel cage-like rack: The rack allows for good air circulation and uniform temperature and is easy to use. The racks can hold and ferment approximately 3 lbs. of garlic at a time. You can adjust the appropriate number of layers according to the height of multiple garlic cloves or single garlic.
- Multi-function, automatic presets: black garlic, natto, vinegar, yogurt, sweet enzyme wine, disinfection
- Buttons: drying heat preservation, simmer disinfection, solo garlic, garlic, yogurt natto, enzyme sweet wine, time, temperature, function, cancel
- Digital display: days, hours, temperature C
- Automatic shut off
- Even heating
- Inner pot and garlic rack (cage)
- Temperature range: 22-90 degrees C (Celcius only)
- Working time: up to 12 days
- 6L capacity
- 1 Year Warranty
Please allow two weeks for shipping. Available for shipment to continental U.S.A. addresses only.